Training Forums Getting Mauget Certified Promo Code “Expired”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

The promo code I was given over the phone (as no on replied to my e-mail of 12/30/20 at 904 pm EST or) does not work for the recertification you gave us notice about on 11/30/20:

“In approximately 2 hours you can complete the course to renew your certification for free until January 31, 2021. Recertification after that date will still be a deal at just $50.00 (regularly priced at $75.00 for new certifications) but don’t wait to take advantage of this offer. Just go to maugetcertified.com and register, then email us at info@mauget.com with your name, address and current certification number. We will verify your current certification number and send you a Promo code for a 100% discount that you can input when you purchase the course. If you have any questions prior to registering please email us at info@mauget.com.”

It is currently 1/31/21 at 8:11 pm.

I am looking forward to hearing from someone soon to re-set the promo code. I can be reached at RAS4792@aol.com. Thank you.

• User AvatarMauget Certified
      Keymaster

Hi Susan,

I’m so sorry you had issues getting our site to work for you. Please review the email I sent you and let me know if you need anything else.

• User AvatarSusan Womble
      Participant

I am getting the same message. Am I the only one having difficulty?

• User AvatarMauget Certified
      Keymaster

I got your message. You are using the new code I sent you, correct?

I was able to apply the coupon code in your cart. Please log into the site and select the cart icon(Top Right), then choose Proceed to Checkout to complete the process.

Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Kevin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.